AsiaPRevent（Asian International Session）
JACR2023 (Japanese Association of Cardiac Rehabilitation) Annual Meeting in Yokohama: Asian International Session
AsiaPRevent is an Asian International Session to be held at the same time as the JACR Annual Meeting.
There will be free registration for accepted speakers from outside Japan.
July 15(Sat.) – 16 (Sun.), 2023
AsiaPRevent will be held on both July 15 (Sat) and 16 (Sun).
PACIFICO Yokohama North
1-1-1, Minato Mirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama 220-0012, JAPAN
URL : https://www.pacifico.co.jp/english/destination/access/tabid/502/Default.aspx
Takanori Yasu, M.D. Ph.D.
Professor and Chairman of Department of Cardiovascular Medicine and Nephrology,
Dokkyo Medical University, Nikko Medical Center, Nikko, Japan
Registration Fees from outside Japan
|Doctors / Regular||Free|
|Medical Staff / Resident||Free|
- On-site presentation only
- Further information on the presentations will be provided
February 17 (Fri.), 2023 Noon (JST)
Extended until February 28 (Tue.), 2023 noon (JST)
- All abstracts should be written in English
- Please choose your abstract category from the table below and contain the category No. and name in your abstract file (e.g. 1. Ischemic heart disease)
- Abstracts should include Background, Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions
- The maximum word count is 250, excluding title and author names
- There is no submission fee.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by JACR (AsiaPRevent Committee Members) and decisions will be sent around March/April 2023.
- The Registration fee for all accepted speakers from outside Japan are not required
- Please note that all first authors from Japan must be a member of Japanese Association of Cardiac Rehabilitation.
|No.||Category Name||No.||Category Name|
|1||Ischemic heart disease||22||Modes of exercise training/ Exercise prescription|
|2||Valuvular disease||23||Physical therapy/ADL|
|3||Heart failure/Cardiomyopathy||24||Acute phase of cardiac rehabilitation/ Early intervention|
|4||Cardiac surgery・Vascular surgery||25||Maintenance phase of cardiac rehabilitation|
|5||Aortic disease・Perivascular disease||26||Non-execise based therapy/ Newly invented intervention/ New technology|
|6||Pulmonary hypertension/pulmonary circulation||27||Patient education/ Counseling/ Smoking cessation|
|7||Ventricular assist device/Heart transplantation||28||Nutritinal therapy/ Nutritional counselling/ Supplement|
|8||Arrhythmia/Cardiac devices/Cardiac resynchronization therapy||29||Medication consultation/ Medication compliance|
|9||Chronic kidney disease/ End stage renal disease||30||Adherence in cardiac rehabilitation|
|10||Lung disease/ pulmonary rehabilitation/ Sleep apnea syndrome/ Mechanical ventilation||31||Disease management program/ Preventing hospital readmissions|
|11||Orthopedic disorders/ Cerebrovascular complication||32||Management of cardiac rehabilitation/ Inter-professional work|
|12||Sarcopenia/ Fraility||33||Regional alliances/ Home health care|
|13||Aging/ Gender/ Elderly||34||Medical safety management/ Staff training programs/ Team Medicine|
|14||Coronary risk factor/ Diabetes/ Dislipidemia/ Aherosclerosis/ Obesity/Metabolic syndrome||35||Medical fee schedule/ Health economics/ Health care system|
|15||Mental and psychological disorder||36||Primary prevention/ Epidemiology|
|16||Exercise test/ Gas analysis||37||Behavioral medicine|
|17||Exercise physiology/Pulmonary physiology||38||AI、IoT|
|18||Cardiac/ Vascular function||39||Others|
|19||Skeletal muscle function/ Skeletal muscle metabolism|
|20||Autonomic nervous system/ Neurohumoral factor|
|21||Basic science research/ Translational research|
- AsiaPRevent 2023
- Dates; July 15(Sat.) – 16 (Sun.), 2023
- Presentations will be accepted for oral presentations or poster presentation. The decision of oral or poster presentation will be made by the Congress Chairperson.
- Further information on the presentations will be provided.
AsiaPRevent 2023 Travel Grant and Award Certificate
- Your abstact should be reviewed by the AsiaPRevent commitee members.
- Registration fee will not be charged to accepted speakers from overseas.
- Besides, travel grant (JPY 30,000 (not including tax) per person) will be offered when your abstract is evaluated as excellent by the review.
- Travel grant would be provided to selected 20 speakers, onsite participants only.
- Notice: Travel grant is NOT provided to speakers in online participation and the oversea board members of the AsiaPRevent.
- We offer the Award Certificate and JPY 20,000 (not including tax)/person to maximum 10 researchers who present an outstanding study.
- This award will not be offered for AsiaPRevent board members.
Abstracts will be published in the JACR journal as a supplement.
An acknowledgement via e-mail will be sent to confirm receipt of your abstract. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within 5 days of your submission, please contact the JACR2023 Secretariat Office at email@example.com
Japan Association of Cardiac Rehabilitation
2-23-1-260 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0053 Japan
- Congress Organizing Service Inc.
- 7-3-101, Uguisudani-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0032, Japan
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org